Camco 125-Volt Power Grip Circuit Analyzer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
125-Volt Power Grip Circuit Analyzer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 30, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- RV Electrical Protection: Protects your electrical equipment from power surges
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide indication of faults when you connect your electrical cord to the power pedestal
- Indicates Wiring Issues: Indicates faults for reverse polarity, open neutral and other wiring issues
- Integrated Surge Protection: Up to 1,050 Joules
- 30-Amp: 30-Amp male (NEMA TT-30P)/30-Amp female (NEMA TT-30R)
- Patented: Product is patented
The Camco PowerGrip RV 30-Amp Circuit Analyzer Adapter with Integrated Surge Protection and Fault Indication helps protect your RV from power surges. Diagnostic LEDs indicate wiring faults when you connect your electrical cord to the power pedestal. The circuit analyzer indicates faults for reverse polarity, open neutral and other wiring issues. Includes integrated surge protection of up to 1,050 Joules. 30-Amp male (NEMA TT-30P)/30-Amp female (NEMA TT-30R). Does not protect against sustained high or low voltages. Patented.