Energizer 391 Coin Mercury Free Watch Battery
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
391 Coin Mercury Free Watch Battery
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Sep 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Energizer is known worldwide for their high quality power products
- The Energizer 391 coin cell is designed for powered constant, low drain electronic devices
- Replacement for 10L130, 280-30, 381/391, D381/391, SB-BS, SR1120W, SR55, TR1120SW
Zero-Mercury Battery, Chemical System: Silver Oxide, 1.55 V Nominal, 60 mAh Nominal, 391, 5 - 7 ohm Internal Impedance, 0.457 in Diameter, 0.081 in Length, ANSI 1160SO/1170SO, IEC SR55, For Calculators, Glucose Monitors, Toys, Watches
Nominal Voltage Information is shown
|Chemical System||Zinc/Silver Oxide|
|For Use With||Toys, Glucose Monitors and Calculators|
|Internal Impedance||5 - 7 ohm|
|Nominal Capacity||60 mAh|
|Nominal Volts||15 VAC|
|Shelf Life||4 - 6 Years|
|Standards||ANSI-1160SO/1170SO, IEC SR55 Certified|
|Type||Coin Mercury Free|
|Usage||For Calculators, Glucose Monitors, Toys, Watches|