RAZOR-BACK Nursery/Beet Hoe, Forged, With Wood Handle 7 in
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Nursery/Beet Hoe, Forged, With Wood Handle 7 in
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 54 in North American hardwood handle
- 7 in x 3.5 in forged blade
- Forged gooseneck shank pattern
- Steel ferrule for strongest blade and handle connection
Strength and durability make Razor-Back tools the choice of professionals. This nursery/beet hoe is ideal for chopping, weeding, and making furrows for planting. Sheared ears enable the hoe to be used close to beet leaves. Despite its name, this tool is versatile enough to use for general landscaping and garden maintenance.
|Blade Size||7 in|