FERNCO 125 Coupling 1-1/4x1-1/2 Cast/Plastic/Copper
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
125 Coupling 1-1/4x1-1/2 Cast/Plastic/Copper
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
Fernco manufacturers the most complete line of flexible couplings in the industry, from sizes of 3/4 in to 27 in (19mm to 381mm).
Because Fernco Couplings have earned a reputation for consistent, superior performance, you can have full confidence in their quality and reliability.
The dimensional flexibility of Fernco couplings ensures leak-proof seals on virtually any pipe material: plastic, cast iron, asbestos cement, clay, concrete, steel, copper and ductile iron. All couplings are clearly marked with part number, size, and pipe materials that the coupling will connect. Fernco makes fast delivery of stock items with no minimum order required. For special applications, our custom design service can supply couplings to individual customer requirements.
- Tested designs backed by over four decades of proven performance
- Positive seal against infiltration and exfiltration
- Leakproof, rootproof and are resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays,
fungus growth, and normal sewer gases
- Conforms to ASTM D 5926, C 1173 and CSA B602
- Connects pipes of same or different sizes and materials quickly and easily
- Stainless steel clamps are corrosion-resistant and rustproof
- Installation torque: 60 in lbs.
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140° F non-consistent
- Minimum operating temperature: - 30° F
|Size||1-1/4 x 1-1/2 in|