Diablo 10-Inch 72-Tooth TrexBlade Composite Material /Plastic Saw Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch 72-Tooth TrexBlade Composite Material /Plastic Saw Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Aug 1, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Specially formulatedTiCo Hi-Density carbide to maximize cutting life in composite decking materials and plastics
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) enables the material to remain cool while cutting for melt-free cuts
- Laser cut stabilizer vents keep the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts and no swirl marks
- Thin Kerf design requires less cutting power, making them ideal for underpowered saws at the jobsite
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick coating reduces drag and shield s the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
Diablo's TrexBlade is the only recommended composite decking by Trex Company when cutting composite decking materials. These new blades deliver maximum performance and highest quality of finish; making it a must-have tool for both professionals and DIYers planning composite decking projects. Diablo's new saw blade series has a modified triple chip tooth grind design, Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating, and specific TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide to deliver more efficient and cleaner cuts with no swirl marks, less gumming of blade teeth and longer cutting life.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Application||High quality finish cuts in composite material and cellular PVC|
|Number of Teeth||72|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Italy|