NOVATTO Oval White Ceramic Sink With Overflow Bathroom Sink
- Actual color may not be shown. Please check the item‘s specifications.
- Faucet and drain assembly sold separately unless specifically stated in the description.
Oval White Ceramic Sink With Overflow Bathroom Sink
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Aug 5, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Oval bright white glossy ceramic vessel sink with overflow
- Easy to clean scratch resistant and non-porous surface
- Designed for above counter installation and standard U.S. plumbing overflow connections
- Inner dimensions 15.25 by 23.75 by 4-inches tall
- Made with 1.75-inch drain opening for standard vessel drain
Refresh and vitalize your bath with a bright glossy white ceramic vessel sink from Novatto. Combining quality and design has never been more seamless. As an industry leader in bathroom vessel sinks, Novatto uses advanced technology to produce beautiful vessel sinks with unmatched structural integrity and longevity. This vessel is constructed of thick half inch sidewalls. Each ceramic sink is protected with a premium gloss giving an easy to clean finish. A non-porous and stain resistant finish ensures a look like new for years to come. Designed for above counter installation, pair this with any Novatto vessel faucet for a bathroom masterpiece. Standard 1.75 in drain opening. Suggested Novatto pop-up drains: PUD-ORB (oil rubbed bronze), PUD-BN (brushed nickel), PUD-CH (chrome). For best cleaning results, a soft cloth with mild soap and water or a non-abrasive glass cleaner is recommended. Just add water and enjoy Novatto's Limited lifetime warranty Supreme packaging and boxing ensure damage-free delivery.
|Manufacturer Product Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|