Century Drill & Tool 5/8-Inch X 4-Inch Stubby Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5/8-Inch X 4-Inch Stubby Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- With less pressure Lazer Spade™ bits bore perfectly defined holes in a variety of woods
- Raker spurs form 15° high-speed cutting wedge that bores faster, smoother finished holes
- Flat ground cutting zone is easily re-sharpened with a common flat file for longer useful tool life and greater economy
- Heavy-duty, single construction shank provides added stability and eliminates wobble
- Oxide-coated to resist corrosion
- Hole for stringing wires
- Power shank fits all types of 1/4 in quick-change adapters
Century Drill & Tool Lazer Spade Drill Bit, Stubby, 5/8 in Dia, Shank Type: Hex, Quick Change Shank: Yes, Shank Diameter: 1/4 in , Oxide-Coated, 4 in OAL, Applicable Materials: Wood, Package Type: Pack, Package Quantity: 3
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Overall Length||4 in|
|Quick Change Shank||Yes|
|Shank Diameter||1/4 in|