DeWALT 20-Volt Max 7-1/4-Inch Cordless Circular Saw, Tool Only
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt Max 7-1/4-Inch Cordless Circular Saw, Tool Only
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5500RPM maintaining speed under load
- Capacity - 7-1/4" Blade provides 2-9/16" Cutting Capacity at 90 degrees
- Runtime - 330 crosscuts in 2x4 (pine)
- Ease of Use - Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees for increased versatility
This Circular Saw gives you the power and depth-of-cut of a corded circular saw, but with the portability and convenience of cordless. DEWALT brushless motor technology delivers excellent performance and runtime when crosscutting 2x material and ripping sheet goods.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
|Bevel Stops||22-1/2 & 45°|
|Blade Diameter||7-1/4 in|
|Depth of Cut at 45 deg||2 in|
|Depth of Cut at 90°||2-9/16 in|
|Handle Type||Top Handle|
|Max Watts Out||900 W|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|