Dr. T's 4-Pound Snake-A-Way Snake Repellent Granules
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Pound Snake-A-Way Snake Repellent Granules
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Mar 22, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- EPA-registered granules repel poisonous and non-poisonous snakes
- 4 lb resealable bag covers 0.5 acres and lasts 2 to 3 months
- Apply around the perimeter of area you want to protect
- 91% repellent rate of garter snakes and rattlesnakes
- Temporarily disrupts snakes' sensory reception without harm
If you have a problem with garter snakes or rattlesnakes at your home, farm, or business property, use Dr. T's® Snake-A-Way®. These snake-repelling granules should be spread around the perimeter of the area you want to protect. They begin working immediately to drive snakes away. This 4 lb bag can be used to protect up to 0.5 acres.
A snake relies on an olfactory sense organ, the Jacobson's Organ, to detect environmental stimuli important to its survival. The ingredients in Snake-A-Way® effectively disorient snakes by temporarily disrupting this organ, thus sending them in search of fresh air. Snake-A-Way® is third-party tested and effective against poisonous and non-poisonous snake species. Use it to repel rattlesnakes and garter snakes from areas around houses, cabins, trailers, garages, flowerbeds, and more.
|Ingredients||Naphthalene (7%) and sulfur (28%)|