IRWIN 10-Inch Forged Steel Straight Cuts And Wide Curves Tinners Snip
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch Forged Steel Straight Cuts And Wide Curves Tinners Snip
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Mar 26, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Precision-ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality
- Hot drop-forged steel blades provide maximum strength and long life
- Durable spring washer holds blades tightly against each other when cutting
- Handles are encased in Plastisol for better comfort and reduced hand fatigue during cutting
- Pro-Touch Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
- Flat Blade cuts straight and wide curves
Hot drop-forged steel blades with precision ground edges provide strength, long life and a a tight grip. Flat blades for straight and wide curves. Cuts cold rolled steel and stainless steel. Handles are encased in Plastisol and Pro-Touch grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting.
|Blade Material||Forged Steel|
|Blade Style||Flat, Non-Serrated|
|Handle Style||Double Dipped|
|Length of Cut||2 in|
|Cutting Capacity||Cold-Roll Steel 22 ga / Stainless Steel 26 ga|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|