DeWALT DeWALT Dw4845 Reciprocating Saw Blade, 10/14 Tpi, Bi-Metal, Anti-Stick-Coated
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
DeWALT Dw4845 Reciprocating Saw Blade, 10/14 Tpi, Bi-Metal, Anti-Stick-Coated
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Reinforced tooth for increased durability when cutting through nails and other foreign objects
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- 6° hook angle for fast and aggressive cuts
- Raker tooth design increases the tooth contact area for faster cuts
With reinforced teeth for helps to increased durability and a 6° hook angle, DeWALT® wood and metal cutting reciprocating saw blades can withstand nails and other foreign objects while still providing fast, aggressive cuts. An anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smooth cuts. A raker tooth design helps to increase contact area for expedited cuts.
|Applicable Materials||Nail-Embedded Wood, Non-Ferrous Metal, Plasti|
|Teeth Per Inch||10/14|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|