ClarkDietrich 1/2-Inch X 10-Foot PVC L-Stop Bead
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch X 10-Foot PVC L-Stop Bead
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Produces finished edge at panel terminations
- Rustproof and dent-resistant
- Raised shoulder and perforations enhance compound adhesion
L-Stop Bead (VLLS) (formerly known as SB50 or SB58) creates a clean detail at gypsum panel terminations into doors, windows and ceilings. Easy attachment is attained with nails, screws or staples to studs through bead flange. Multiple perforations along 1-1/4 in flange and raised shoulder enhance strong compound adhesion and provide for a flush finish. Rigid vinyl is rustproof, dent-resistant and easy to field cut without distorting profile or leaving sharp edges and burrs.
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM C1047 Specified | ASTM D3678 Class 2 Specified|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|