Southwire 14wht-Solx500 Solid Building Wire, 14 Awg, White Nylon Sheath, Per Foot
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
14wht-Solx500 Solid Building Wire, 14 Awg, White Nylon Sheath, Per Foot
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Feb 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Thermoplastic insulation/nylon sheath heat, moisture, gasoline, and oil resistant
- Sizes 8 AWG and larger rated THWN-2 all stranded sizes rated MTW and THWN
- Sizes 14 through 6 AWG rated AWM (105° C) sizes 14 through 1 AWG rated VW-1
- Size 1/0 AWG and larger listed for CT use black size 2 AWG and larger listed sunlight-resistant
Southwire SIMpull THHN copper conductors are primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the National Electrical Code. Voltage for all applications is 600 V. SIMpull THHN copper conductors are designed to be installed without application of a pulling lubricant.
This is sold by the foot
|Application||For services, feeders and branch circuits in commercial or industrial application|
|Current Rating||100 A|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Operating Temperature||90-degree C|
|Type||Solid Building Wire|
|Voltage Rating||600 V|
|Wire Size||14 AWG|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ASTM (B3, B8, B787) Specified; CSA Certified; CT Rated; Federal (A-A-59544) Specification; NEMA Rated; RoHS Compliant; UL (83, 758, 1063 and 1581) Listed|
|Country of Origin||US|