Culligan 10-Micron Fine Sediment Water Filter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Micron Fine Sediment Water Filter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 27, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Fits HF-150 and HF-360
- Fine (10 micron) sediment filtration: dirt, sand, silt, rust particles and scale particles
- Ideal for well-water applications
- Filter life up to 3 months or 12000 gal
Level 3 Advanced Filtration of Sediment, 10 micron. Use inside Nos.HF-360, HF-160, or HF-150 filter housings to extend life of major appliances or provide clean, fresh drinking water by reducing fine and medium sand/dirt/silt, coarse sand, scale and rustparticles (10 nominal micron rating). Will also fit Omni, Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric, American Plumber, and most standard size water filters. Durable, wound polypropylene construction for well-water applications. 3-month/12,000-gallon life depending on usage and water conditions. NSF International tested and certified.
|Type||Sediment Water Filter|