Traditional 3-Sided Post Frame Building Packages
For more information about pole barns, post frame buildings, and other custom building packages, contact us today, or visit your local store.
A simple pole barn design that's easy to build and will last for generations.
Square pressure-treated posts around the perimeter provide unobstructed interior space. Roof purlins and wall girts are built to withstand heavy snow and wind loads. Many different colors of special order steel siding are available for your pole barn or post frame building. Check with your local store for actual color samples, as colors can vary by market. Use a different color trim for an attractive two-tone building.
Farmland package kits include Galvanized Corrugated iron, which is generally used only when appearance and durability are not a factor. It is much less expensive, but is not covered by warranty. Most of our locations keep 1-1/4" or 2-1/2" corrugated iron in stock for immediate purchase. Popularity in the region is usually the main difference, as one style has no benefit over the other.
Traditional Pole Barn Standard Features:
- 8', 10', 12', 14' standard ceilings or your custom height
- 2x4 wall girts
- 2x4 roof purlins
- Easy-to-build Trusses
- Treated posts (Size depends on package and region)
- Treated 2x6 splashboard
- Quality steel roofing and siding
- Set of plans
- Engineering wet stamp not included (if required).
- Nails, bolts and hardware
- Color-matched roofing and siding screws
- No concrete slab required
- Post Frame Building Basics
- Customer Job Site Photographs
- Get a FREE Quote on Custom Pole Barn Package Kit
- Sutherlands® Credit - Get started on your Building now!
Check out our ever-growing collection of customer job site photos for ideas and inspiration.
2 Styles to Choose From:
PLEASE NOTE: This video is intended for general information. The actual material list, building features and construction methods vary by store, and may be different than shown in the video. Please ask our salesperson for details.