Local Truck Driver (CDL) (Corpus Christi, TX)
A Local Truck Driver (CDL) position is currently open at our Corpus Christi, TX location. Career opportunities may be available to full-time employees.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Driving single-axle flat bed lumber trucks for local deliveries
- Unloading trucks by hand, dump-bed or by using truck-mounted forklift
- Operate Forklifts, saws, and banding equipment
- Accurately gather and prepare customer delivery loads
- Assisting customers load their vehicles
- Help maintain excellent lumber yard presentation
- Assisting with yard returns and exchanges
- All employees are expected to be flexible and to do "whatever it takes" to help other co-workers and the company succeed
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Pass initial and random drug screens.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Be able to lift and carry 100 lbs. without assistance.
- Have a clean driving record
- Be able to use hoist to unload loads in tight areas.
- Be detail oriented
- Be motivated, hardworking and honest
- Possess a Class E or B CDL license
- Download an Employment Application
- Fill out the application in your own handwriting.
- Mail or drop off the application in-person to:
Corpus Christi, TX US 78411
No phone calls please.
Applicants that match our criteria for open positions will be contacted for an interview. If an application does not match our current criteria, it will be kept active for at least 90 days for consideration of future openings. If you wish to be considered for employment after that time, please re-apply.
Sutherlands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly enforces a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.