Hardware Dept Associate (Aurora, MO)
A Hardware Dept Associate position is currently open at our Aurora, MO location. Career opportunities may be available to full-time employees.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers
- Assisting customers with home improvement questions and guiding customers towards the right product(s)s primarily in the hardware department, but in other departments around the store as well.
- Maintaining excellent store presentation
- Be crossed trained to fill in at other departments.
- Assist with refunds and exchanges
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledgeable with home improvement products
- Knowledgeable with Hardware Fundamentals
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Motivated, hardworking and honest
- Detail oriented
- Prior Hardware and Home Improvement experience preferred.
- Download an Employment Application
- Fill out the application in your own handwriting.
- Mail or drop off the application in-person to:
Aurora, MO US 65605
No phone calls please.
Applicants that match our criteria for open positions will be contacted for an interview. If an application does not match our current criteria, it will be kept active for at least 90 days for consideration of future openings. If you wish to be considered for employment after that time, please re-apply.
Sutherlands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly enforces a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.