If you have never considered ceramic tiles before, you will be amazed at the variety of colors, patterns, sizes, shapes, and textures available for you to choose from at most Sutherlands locations.
With the sophisticated manufacturing processes being used today, ceramic tiles have become easy to maintain, much more affordable, and can compliment any interior design. The backside of a ceramic tile is cast with many different corrugations designed to provide the proper bonding of the tile to the setting bed.
2) Dye lots also change and may not match from shipment to shipment.
3) Ceramic is a man-made product and is generally homogeneous in construction. In other words, each and every tile has the identical composition and therefore has predictable qualities.
4) Ceramic tiles are generally non to slightly porous with a very low absorbency.
5) Ceramic tile should not be installed on wood surfaces. In those circumstances, it can be installed over cement backer board or a bed of cement and lath.
6) Buy approximately 10-20% more for waste.
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Clean, Soft Rags
Wet Tile Saw
Cement Backer Board
Thinset Bond Additive
Please feel free to write to your local store for pricing and/or stock information on any product we carry. Selection varies. Always check first before assuming items listed above are available at your local store.