DeWalt 10-Inch Compact Jobsite Table Saw With Stand
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch Compact Jobsite Table Saw With Stand
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Mar 7, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- 20 inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- On-board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Weighing only 45 lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
The DW745S 10 in compact jobsite table saw offers performance and durability in a portable size. The saw features a 15 Amp, 3850 RPM motor, tool-free guarding component adjustments, fast, accurate fence adjustments, and a 20 in rip capacity to handle large materials. Compact metal scissor stand included is both lightweight and durable designed for quick setup and breakdown.
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Depth of Cut at 45 deg||2-1/4 in|
|Depth of Cut at 90 deg||3-1/8 in|
|Includes||DW745 Table Saw, DW7451 Table Saw Stand, Blade, Push Stick, Arbor Wrench, Spindle Wrench|
|Ripping Capacity||Left: 12 in , Right: 20 in|
|Warranty||3 Years limited|