Ortho 32-Ounce Ready-To-Use Max Poison Ivy And Tough Brush Killer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
32-Ounce Ready-To-Use Max Poison Ivy And Tough Brush Killer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Aug 2, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Kills over 60 types of tough brushes and weeds
- Kills poison ivy, poison oak, kudzu, and wild blackberries
- Kills the toughest, bushy weeds
- Kills woody plants including stumps and vines
- Rainproof in 2 hours
Are you constantly fighting a losing battle against harsh brush and weeds? Ortho MAX Poison Ivy and Tough Brush Killer Concentrate kills over 60 types of tough brush and weeds. This product is specially formulated to kill the toughest brush weeds, including poison ivy, poison oak, kudzu, and wild blackberries. Ortho MAX Poison Ivy and Tough Brush Killer Concentrate is easy to apply with an Ortho Dial 'N Spray Hose-End Sprayer or any other tank sprayer, and it is rainproof two hours after application!
|Active Ingredient||0.7% Triclopyr|
|Coverage||5000 sq. ft.|
|Weeds Controlled||Kills Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Kudzu, Wild Blackberries, Honeysuckle, Maples, Mesquite, Ragweeds, Raspberry, Trumpet Creeper, Virginia Creeper, Wild Grape, Wild Rose. Common Trees*. Bindweed (Wild Morningglory), Broadleaf Plantain, Buttercup, Canada Thistle, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Creeping Woodsorrel, Curly Dock, Dandelion, English Daisy, Florida Pusley, Ground Ivy, Horsetail Rush, Knotweed, Narrowleaf Plantain, Oxalis, Purslane, Spurge, Tansy Ragwort, White Clover, Wild Garlic|