GREAT STUFF 12-Ounce Can Yellow Foam Insulating Sealant For Window & Doors
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Ounce Can Yellow Foam Insulating Sealant For Window & Doors
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jan 24, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Soft and flexible, won't bow window frames
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Expands and contracts to allow for various weather conditions
- Fills an average of 4 to 6 residential windows (36 x 60 in , a 3/8 in gap, 1 in D) with a single 12 oz can
- Repels and deflects water
- Soft, pliable and can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming if you overfill
- Tack-free in 5 to 15 min
- Ready to trim within 60 min
- All direction dispensing
GREAT STUFF™ window and door quickly and cleanly fills, seals and insulates around windows and doors and their rough openings. This minimal-expanding polyurethane foam with low-pressure build can help lower energy bills by forming a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal between a window or door frame and its rough opening.