Rust-Oleum 4-3/4-Gallon Black 380 Non-Fibered Asphalt Emulsion Coating
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-3/4-Gallon Black 380 Non-Fibered Asphalt Emulsion Coating
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ideal as a base coat under reflective coatings
- Waterproof when dry, corrosion resistant
- Will not run, crack or sag in extreme weather
- Protective coating for smooth built-up roofs and concrete foundations
RUST-OLEUM 380 non-fibered asphalt emulsion coating is a premium, water-based protective coating for built-up asphalt roofing and concrete foundations. Asphalt emulsions are faster drying, low odor alternatives to solvent-based asphalt roof coatings. 380 non-fibered asphalt emulsion can be used as a base coat for reflective coatings or as a protective coating for new or existing composition roofs with smooth (not graveled) surfaces. 380 non-fibered asphalt emulsion can also be used for damp-proofing exterior below-grade foundations and walls.
|Application Method||Brush, Roller, Spray, Squeegee|
|Boiling point||100 to 537° C|
|Curing time||24 to 48 hr|
|Drying time||8 to 12 hrs|
|Flash Point||94° C|
|Net Content||4-3/4 gal|
|Pigment Type||Asphalt, Clay Emulsion|
|Temperature Rating||50 to 100° F|
|Vehicle Type||Asphalt Emulsion|