The load center includes a sturdy tin-plated copper buss bar and a galvanized box for increased durability and reliability. The one-piece interior removes and re-installs easily. Indoor NEMA 1 enclosure with combination surface/flush front. This load center is UL listed and ANSI Certified.
- Use as a main lug load center or convert to a main breaker
- Galvanized box for rust resistance with a self-adjusting dead-front cover
- Copper bus for increased conduction
- Full-length neutral bars for faster and easier wiring
- 100% split neutral holes on each side are rated for #14-4 wire
- Top or bottom feed
- Accepts standard GFCI and AFCI circuit breakers