The load center includes a sturdy tin-plated copper buss bar and a galvanized box for increased durability and reliability. The one-piece interior removes and re-installs easily. Indoor NEMA 1 enclosure with combination surface/flush front. This load center is UL listed and ANSI Certified.
- Galvanized steel box is maintenance free and resists rust
- Copper buss bar supports high conductivity
- Factory-installed main lug, full-length neutral bars and self-adjusting dead-front cover
- 100% rated split neutral on each side
- Single phase, 3-wire, 120/240 VAC, 125 Amps and 22K AIC rating
- All holes are rated for 14-4 wire
- Compatible with standard GFCI and AFCI circuit breakers