The GE Q-Line 20 Amp Single-Pole Ground Fault Circuit Breaker helps provide protection against electrical shock. It has a dedicated calibration screw which is cemented to prevent shifting. The attached screw creates a stable calibration for optimum performance.
- Helps provide protection against electrical shock
- Box-type terminals
- Tin-plated copper stabs create a reliable, permanent and corrosion-resistant connection
- Calibration screw is cemented to prevent shifting
- Case is made of heat-resistant thermoset for stability and structural integrity
- Trips to the center position