The ML angle provides a 90° connection for medium to heavy duty applications. It combines strength and versatility through the use of Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDS screws.
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening.
- Fastener holes are staggered to minimize wood splitting
- Opposing hole patterns allows for back to back installation without fastener interference
- 4 in Height
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with (6) 1/4 in x1 1/2 in Strong-Drive SDS screws