Milbank residential meter sockets can be installed on homes with light load current requirements of 100 amps, up to the demanding requirements of the largest homes.
- All meter sockets are rated NEMA 3R for weather protection.
- Standard meter sockets are manufactured from 16 gauge AISI G90 Gal vanized steel with a baked gray powder polyester paint finish to improve corrosion resistance.
- Single meter sockets without breakers are rated at 600 VAC. Meter/breaker combination units are rated at 120/240 VAC.
- Tamper resistant meter sockets are produced in both ringless and ring type designs to meet the installing utility requirements.
- Individual socket designs are available for overhead service, underground service, or combination units can be used for either overhead or underground applications.
- Most sockets are designed to accept conduit hubs from 1 in to 2-1/2 in size.