1/2-Inch Corded Variable Speed Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Nov 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 0 to 800 rpm provides optimum power for jobsite applications
- Triple gear reduction provides torque for demanding drilling applications
- Soft grip mid-handle provides better balance and control
- Heavy-duty 7 A motor for high-torque drilling and driving
- Cast metal gear housing lengthens tool life and withstands abuse
- Cast metal side handle increases control and user safety
7-AMP 1/2-inch variable speed drill is ideal for drilling large holes into thick materials. The low-speed, high-torque gear design is combined with a high output, 7-AMP motor to deliver enough torque for the toughest drilling applications. Its cast metal gear housing offers reliable performance. Plus, the mid-handle design with an adjustable, cast-side handle gives improved balance and handling.
|Application||For the toughest drilling applications|
|Capacity in Steel||1/2 in|
|Capacity in Wood||1-1/2 in|
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Includes||(1) Cast Metal Side Handle, (1) Chuck Key and Holder|
|No Load RPM||0 To 800|
|Number of Speeds||1|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 yr Limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|