Milwaukee Compact Band Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Compact Band Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 9.5 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- 200-360 SFPM Variable Speed Dial - adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4 in Cut Capacity - cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3 in copper, 3 in angle iron, 2-1/2 in conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe - quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light - illuminates the cut line in tight spaces and dark areas.
- Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer.
- Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
At only 9-1/2 lbs and 16 in in length, the Milwaukee Compact Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spaces. With 3-1/4 in cut capacity and low vibration, this saw delivers the cleanest cuts on the most common materials including strut, 2-1/2 in conduit, 3 in angle iron, 3 in copper and threaded rod without ruining the threads. The Compact Band Saw also features a work light, blade ejection system and a tool-free adjustable material guide that allows the user to make cuts flush to ceilings or walls.
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Blade Length||35-3/8 in|