Grout removal blades are used for removing grout from between wall or floor tiles.
- Removing grout joints between wall tiles for repair, remodeling or restoration work
- Blade is designed to remove all grout up to the surface of a wall or corner
- Quick-fit interface allows for over 2x faster accessory change
- Works with competitor products - adapter may be required
- All Multi-Max accessories are Max Performance Tested for endurance in real-life applications so that you can feel confident that every Multi-Max accessory you buy will have proven value and performance
- User Tips Before selecting a grout blade measure the grout line width to pick the appropriate blade.
- The grout blade is designed so that the blade can remove all grout up to the surface of a wall or corner. Orient the blade on the Multi-Max tool accordingly.
- Try to keep the grout blade aligned with the grout line and use care to not apply too much side pressure on the grout blade to protect the tile.