Sand paper accessory allows the Multi-Max to sand paint, varnish, filling compound on a variety of surfaces. Requires MM11 Hook and Loop Pad accessory.
- Use 80 grit for sanding off paint
- Use 120 grit for sanding primer, removing brush strokes and paint runs and drops
- Use 240 grit for final sanding of primers before coating
- Sand paper accessory allows the Multi-Max™ to sand paint, varnish, filling compound on a variety of surfaces
- User Tips Work with the complete surface of the sanding pad, not only the tip.
- Corners may be finished using the tip or edge of the selected accessory, which should occasionally be rotated during use to distribute the wear on the accessory and backing pad surface.
- Do not apply excessive pressure – let the tool do the work.
- Always be certain that smaller workpieces are securely fastened to a bench or other support.