Use On All Types of Turfgrass Mimics the action of a natural insect hormone that induces the molting and metamorphosis process in insects. Grubs Are Controlled Within Days.
- Apply in Late Spring to Mid-Summer for Season-Long Control.
- Covers 5,000 Square Feet.
- Use as Preventative or Early Treatment Against Young Active Larvae.
- Is highly active against grubs and lepidopterous larvae listed as target pests.
- Controls listed larvae through a novel mode-of-action that starts within hours of ingestion.