Use for taping and finishing Sheetrock gypsum panels, water-resistant, under tile in bathroom wall areas; and for finishing joints in exterior gypsum ceiling boards. Vinyl binder, non-asbestos, safe to handle, sand, use. Sanding ease similar to a ready-mixed, all-purpose joint compound. Offers humidity resistance, exceptional bond with low shrinkage, and check-crack resistance in heavy fills. Permits same-day joint finishing, and usually, next-day decoration. Weighs 25-percent less than conventional setting-type compounds. Laminates gypsum panels to gypsum panels, to sound-deadening boards, and to above-grade concrete surfaces, for filling, and smoothing; finishes interior concrete ceilings and above-grade concrete. Meet ASTM Standard C475.
- Lightweight Formula: Weighs 25 % Less Than Conventional Setting-Type Joint Compounds. Handling And Application Is Simpler, Easier, And Faster
- Easy Sanding: Unlike Conventional Setting-Type Joint Compounds, These Compounds Sand Easily—Similar To Ready-Mixed, All-Purpose Joint Compounds. Joint Finishing Is Faster, Easier, Smoother
- Quickly Mixed For Immediate Use: Easy To Mix—Simply Combine With Water And Stir. Compounds Are Applied After Short Soaking Period And Remixing
- Resists Shrinkage And Edge-Cracking: Compounds Tolerate Small Amounts Of Excess Water That Would Otherwise Cause Delayed Shrinkage. Fill And Finish Coats Can Be Applied When Compound Is Hard—But Still Damp—With Minimum Danger Of Delayed Shrinkage And Cracking
- Resists Humidity Changes: Setting Rates Are Virtually Unaffected By High Humidity Or Changes In Humidity
- Application Can Be Made In Damp Weather When Drying-Type Compounds Would Delay Job Completion
- Multiple Use: Compounds Are Also Excellent For Patching And Smoothing Interior Drywall And Concrete Surfaces Because They Provide Superior Bond, Low Shrinkage, And Fast Setting-Action