Incandescent infrared heat reflector light bulbs are available in a standard R40 shape. These light bulbs last on average up to 5000 hours. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse Lighting's full offering of infrared heat light bulbs available in multiple wattages as well as clear and red finishes. These reflectors with medium screw bases are perfect for use in brooder lamps. They are also compatible for use with standard household fixtures including bathroom heat lamps.
- Available in multiple wattages including 125, 250 and 375
- Last up to an average of 5000 hours
- R40 in frared heat light bulbs available in clear and red finishes
- Non-stick heat light bulbs feature a coated base that prevents corrosion of sockets
- These light bulbs operate at extremely HOT temperatures