- Cotton fibers provide excellent absorbency
- Economical option for general floor cleaning
- Great for messy clean-ups
- Works well wrung out by hand or with a wringer
- Mop head can be replaced by simply unscrewing the old mop head and replacing it with a mop head refill
About The Libman Company: For over 110 years, the Libman family has made quality their utmost priority. William Libman started The Libman Company in 1896 with one mission; to make the finest, most durable wire-wound corn brooms. Williamís sons, grandsons and great grandchildren have since expanded that mission to include the finest mops, brooms, brushes and cleaning tools.