PL® 300 Low VOC Foamboard Adhesive is a premium grade formulation for bonding foamboard insulation to a variety of surfaces, interior or exterior. It is compatible with all other foamboard insulation products. PL® 300 VOC is a latex-based adhesive especially designed for bonding polystyrene foam to itself or to a variety of construction materials, including, but not limited to: wood, gypsum board, concrete and brick. Low VOC formulation meets stringent State and Federal VOC Regulations.
Bonding to all types of surfaces: wood, fiberglass panels, concrete, brick and drywall; it permanently joins foamboard to the substrate without compromising the insulation value of the foam.
- Foamboard compatible - Will not attack or burn through foamboard (if used as directed)
- Bonds to most building materials - Provides a strong, durable bond to multiple surfaces
- Gap filling - Will bridge minor gaps when bonding irregular
- High Grab - Reduces the use of fasteners
- Low VOC Formula - Meets stringent State and Federal VOC regulations
- Water and Weather Resistant - Great for indoor or outdoor projects