Designed to provide a connection between trusses/rafters and the top plate of the wall to resist high-wind/seismic forces. Also suitable for connecting 2x deck joists on top of a perpendicular beam.
- Holds the member on two sides to provide resistance to uplift and lateral forces.
- Use also for a variety of connections where one member crosses another
- Install in pairs on either side of the rafter/truss/joist to provide resistance to uplift and lateral forces.
- ZMAX?"³ galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with (10) 8d common nails or #9 x 1 1/2 in Strong-Drive SD screws