Perfect for homeowners, hobbyist, contractors, maintenance or fabrication shops. Used to cut and weld steel.The Cutwelder by Lincoln Electric contains all the quality equipment needed for cutting, welding and brazing in a rugged ballistic nylon bag. The outfit is designed to work with one CGA 510 acetylene cylinder and one CGA 540 oxygen cylinder. As supplied the outfit is capable of cutting 1 in and welding to 1/16 in . Can cut to 4 in and weld to ½" with larger tips and acetylene cylinder.
- Outfit components are industrial grade for professional use.
- Cutting attachment features solid forged head that resists flashback damage, triangular stainless steel tubes with brazed connections for added strength, solid brass forged lever for quick handle connection and a lock ring that secures torch nut in place to protect connector from damage.
- Torch handle features silver-brazed, twin-tube construction for safety and durability and easily replaceable Flashguard[REG] check valves.
- Regulators are equipped with an encapsulated teflon seat for safety and extended service life and are made in the USA.
- 12 ft Oxy-Acetylene Hose Two-piece cutting tips (tip size 1 in cluded) are easy to clean and produce higher preheats, One-piece welding tips (tip size 5 in cluded) is manufactured with beryllium copper to withstand higher heat with no damage to the tip.
- Mixers fit tip sizes 0-10 and are designed with lock ring to protect mixer seat from damage.
- Welding goggles are designed to accommodate prescription eyewear and take universal 2 x 4 ¼ replacement lenses.
- Heavy-duty, weather-proof ballistic nylon tool bag with storage pockets
- Instruction manual included.