EASY TO INSTALL FLOOR JACKS FOR TEMPORARY SUPPORT WHILE MAKING STRUCTURAL REPAIRS. Perfect for temporary or additional support under stairs, porches, decks, crawl spaces* and heavy load areas. Fully adjustable jack posts come with double carriage nut and bolt for added strength and safety. All moving parts fit snugly to avoid lateral displacement, and the top and bottom plates are deeply embossed to mitigate movement and prevent dishing.
- Premium quality heavy duty high carbon steel
- Coated to prevent corrosion
- Adjustable, easy to assemble, easy to install
- Double locked for added safety
- Can be used permanently if as a secondary support
- Note: Floor/Telescoping Jacks are for use in projects as temporary or additional support. Not intended for permanent, primary support. Our jacks are tools that can be used to make remodeling and repair projects easier and achieve a more professional result. *Applications that are exposed to environmental elements should be checked annually for potential corrosive activity.
- *Compression load is testing to the point of failure. Maximum loads are obtained at minimum extension. To determine safe or allowable loads, consult a licensed engineer.