14-Inch Bronco Crt Garden Tiller
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Dec 3, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- The Troy-Bilt Bronco CRT is a rear-tine tiller with the power to break through hard-packed soils using counter rotating tines.
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils.
- 14-inch tilling width makes the Bronco CRT ideal for small-to-medium sized gardens.
- 10-inch Bolo tines with depth stake for up to 6-inches of tilling depth.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine gives you plenty of power to turn over large amounts of soil.
- Wider 1-inch handles provide greater stability.
Counter rotating rear tine tiller with a 208cc Troy-Bilt® OHV engine and 14-inch tilling width. The Super Bronco CRT rear-tine rototiller from Troy-Bilt® offers an outstanding value for a small or mid-size garden. The Super Bronco tiller gives you counter-rotating technology plus features normally found only on larger models - such as Patented Bolo® Tines. Powerful enough to till deeply, yet small enough to fit between rows, the Super Bronco tiller is designed to tackle any task in your garden with ease.
|Rear Wheels||13 x 5 Pneumatic AG tread|
|Starting System||Standard Recoil|
|Cutting Path||14 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|