Pioneer 1/2-Inch Female Steel Hydraulic Coupling Adapter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Female Steel Hydraulic Coupling Adapter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Wide range of connection styles to convert implement male tips without replacing them
- Connection styles include Pioneer and major farm equipment brand profiles
- Hardened locking ball groove resists wear for increased durability and protection from brinelling
- Positive valve stop prevents flow checking for smooth performance
Pioneer agricultural quick coupling adapters provide the most reliable and exacting interchange in the industry. These adapters allow specific male tip styles to connect with a different female coupler style. For example, to connect a farm implement that has a J I Case tip to a tractor with a Pioneer coupler socket, an adapter must be used to convert the two connector styles. Pioneer adapters offer a complete range of interchange styles to convert quick coupling connections without replacing the existing male tip on the implement. Interchange profiles include Pioneer, John Deere, International Harvester, J I Case and Ford/ISO.