Simpson Strong-Tie Connector Stringer Stair Adjustable
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Connector Stringer Stair Adjustable
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Replaces additional framing and toe-nailing
- Suitable for most installations on 2x10 or 2x12 header/rim joist
- May be installed flush with the top of the carrying member or lower on the face
- Interchangeable for left or right applications
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with (17) 10dx1 1/2 in nails or #9 x 1 1/2 in Strong-Drive SD screws
The LSCZ adjustable stair-stringer connector offers a versatile, concealed connection between the stair stringer and the carrying header or rim joist while replacing costly framing. Field slopeable to all common stair stringer pitches, the LSCZ connector is suitable for either solid or notched stringers.