Hillman 5/16 x 10-Inch Construction Lag Screw, 15-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5/16 x 10-Inch Construction Lag Screw, 15-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jul 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Reinforced neck, aggressive thread design, and type 17 cut point
- Truss head and star drive help eliminate cam-out for a smooth, effortless drive every time
- 1000 hour bronze ceramic coat for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Common applications include decks, stairs, playsets, and many other outdoor wood projects
- No pre-drilling required
- Use in place of standard lag screws
Construction Lag Screws are perfect for your next outdoor project. Common applications include decks, stairs and playsets. These products have features that are both impressive and unique. Topping the list is the new "Star Drive" technology which virtually eliminates cam-out for a smooth, effortless drive every time. Chances for splitting wood are greatly reduced by the patented cross-cut threads and the wood biting cut point. These two features combine to prevent wood splitting by grinding wood and removing fibers from the hole. Use with treated lumber.
|Driver Bit Size||T30|
|Size||5/16 x 10 in|