Bosch 7 x 1/4 x 5/8-11-Inch Arbor Type 27-A Grit Grinding Abrasive Wheel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7 x 1/4 x 5/8-11-Inch Arbor Type 27-A Grit Grinding Abrasive Wheel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Designed for use with large angle grinders
- Type 27 depressed center wheel for grinding
- For use on flat surfaces for weld preparation
- Best used at a 30-degree angle
- Aluminium oxide grain cuts high-tensile strength materials without excessive fracturing
- Not to exceed 8,600 RPM
Bosch premium-grade wheels are constructed of high-quality material for metal, concrete, masonry, pipeline, asphalt and stainless steel cutting. Easy-to-read labels are incorporated into the manufacturing process and therefore remain intact throughout the life of the wheel. Carefully formulated resinoid bonds are applied to meet the unique specifications of each wheel and multiple layers of long, stranded fiberglass are woven to form an exceptionally strong reinforcement layer specific to the application. Bosch uses only superior virgin grains made to exacting specifications. This accessories line is the perfect match for Bosch's trusted grinder lineup and applications include polishing, debris removal and dust extraction.
|Material||Aluminum Oxide Grain|