England's Stove Works 2000 Sq. Ft. Madison Smart Wood Stove
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2000 Sq. Ft. Madison Smart Wood Stove
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Smartstove™ wood burning unit
- Features our ‘AAS’ Automatic Air Setback (Patent Pending)
- More reliable start-ups and reloads - This results in loweremissions while being easier to operate for the user
- No hearth protection needed (only spark & ember)
- Room air blower is included for even more value
- Unique angled pedestal design
- Largest viewing glass in class (17 1/2" x 13") gives full view of firebox
- Fully brick lined, high-tech firebox design for clean burn,excellent heat and long burn times
- Outside air adaptable for safer, cleaner burns
- Integrated, wrap-around heat shield for safer operation
Smartstove by Englands Stove Works - Automatic Air Setback* Saves Time, Reduces Emissions and Improves Efficiency.
How much time do you spend babysitting your stove after youve lit the kindling pile? Most of the time it takes to start up, or reload, a cooled stove is spent encouraging the flame to catch and grow into a fire that is hot enough to persist without smoldering or going out completely. With the new technology in our Smartstove, you will forget what it is like to babysit your fire.
At Englands Stove Works, our engineers have developed a patent-pending Automatic Air Setback (AAS) that nurtures your fire from the moment you light it. This innovative stove comes equipped with a rotating trigger incorporated into the primary air control. To use the stove, you simply set the trigger, which allows a temporary flow of air into the stove, build and light your fire, set the main air control to where you like it, and let your Smartstove do the rest.
|Coverage||2000 Sq. Ft.|
|Flue Size||6 Top Exhaust|
|Log/Hopper Size||18 in|
|Dimensions||23 1/4 " W x 36 " H x 26 7/8 in D|