Simpson Strong-Tie 3/8 x 6-1/4-Inch Steel SDS-Plus Shank Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/8 x 6-1/4-Inch Steel SDS-Plus Shank Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Uniformly brazed carbide inserts result in longer bit life
- Most bits contain a centering tip that facilitates easy spot drilling
- Chromium-nickel-molybdenum steel alloy body ensures hammering quality and extended service life
- Heat-treatment procedures and shot-peened finish increase surface hardness, drilling speed, reduces drill bit wear and improves resistance to bending forces
- Chisel-shaped drill-bit head penetrates the material and directs concrete dust into the multi-flute spiral
- Patented, high-volume, multi-flute spiral quickly channels concrete dust from the hole to improve drilling speed
- Four 90° head geometry crushes through rebar and prevents sticking in reinforced concrete
Our carbide-tipped drill bits are premium-quality, professional-grade tools manufactured in Germany to the highest industry standards for Simpson Strong-Tie. They are designed to meet precise tolerance requirements and incorporate proprietary features that enhance durability and drilling speed, while improving ease of use. Regular and Quad Head® bit tip, solid-tipped and Titen® screw hex-bit configurations are available. Fits all current and older SDS-plus® rotohammers from AEG, Black & Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Hitachi, Hilti, Kango, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Ramset, Red Head, Ryobi and Skil.
Shank Bit for concrete and masonry
|Flute Length||4 in|
|Weight (Lbs)||Quik Drive Bit|
|Cutting Edge Material||Carbide|
|Material||Chromium-Nickel-Molybdenum Steel Alloy|
|Overall Length||6?1/4 in|
|Shank Type||SDS Plus|
|Standards||ANSI B212.15 Specified|
|Suitable for||AEG, Black+Decker, Bosch, DeWALT, Hitachi, Hilti, Kango, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Ramset, Red Head, Ryobi and Skil SDS-Plus Rotohammers|