Simpson Strong-Tie Mudsill Anchor
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Designed to anchor a mudsill to a concrete slab or stem wall construction
- Install before pouring concrete by nailing into a form or insert into concrete after pouring
- Allows finishing up to the edge of a concrete slab
- Eliminates plate drilling and misplaced anchor bolts
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
Mudsill anchors have always been a time-saving alternative to anchor bolts, and the MASAZ anchors provide even greater load-carrying capacity than our original MAS. The MASAZ provides an alternative for 5/8 in and 1/2 in mudsill anchor bolts on 2x, double 2x and 3x mudsills.