Simpson Strong-Tie Skewable Angle
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Aug 2, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Designed for columns and posts that require high structural values and rugged performance
- Helps reduce uplift loads on posts and columns
- Cut outs along the bend line make uniform bending easier
- 3 3/8 in Length
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with (6) 10d common nails
Reinforce a variety of connections with this versatile angle that adjusts from 0 to 135° (bend one time only). Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening.