The QC2 HD™ is a waterproof, durable boot made of a rich, full-grain tumbled leather with an abrasion-resistant toe cap. Four layers of cushioning in our Quad Comfort®
technology provide optimal comfort on the job. The long-wearing oil-resistant outsole has an aggressive lug pattern for better grip. A 90° heel means increased stability for ladder and shovel work.
- Hyper-Dri® is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- Full-grain, rich tumbled leather for water resistant durability and classic design
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap for protection where the boot takes the most abuse
- Direct-attach construction provides underfoot stability and ultimate durability all around
- Quad Comfort® technology is four layers of cushioning under foot for all day comfort and reduced foot fatigue
- Duralite™ rubber outsole is oil resistant, extremely lightweight, and offers an aggressive lug pattern for a better grip.
- Nylon shank
- 6 in height
- 3.3 lbs
The following items are variations of this product and not listed separately in our search results: