A paragon of beauty and craftsmanship, Pebble Hill Hickory offers timeless warmth and appeal. Each plank is unique, thanks to the character of heavy scraping. This collection creates a stunning floor, with styles that work in both traditional and modern settings.
This Shaw hardwood contains high to very high color and character variation within each carton with frequent knots and very frequent mineral streaking. These characteristics are inherent to the wood species. Falls within High visual and color categories. Installers must work out of several boxes at a time to ensure optimum appearance. Preplanned dry racking will help.
- This product features ScufResist™ PLATINUM—Shaw's extremely wear-resistant, UV-cured polyurethane finish with aluminum oxide. The new and improved ScufResist™ PLATINUM is designed to help resist household scuffing on hardwood floors.
- This Shaw hardwood is approved for installation over water type radiant heated subfloors. Floating installation method only. Direct glue-down is NOT recommended!
- Warranted that the finish will not peel off or wear through for as long as you own your home
- Made with Shaw's EnviroCore® and provides unsurpassed structural integrity, impact resistance and dimensional stability
- Meets the GREENGUARD indoor air quality requirements and is GREENGUARD Certified
- Can be installed above, on or below ground level
- Cradle to Cradle CM Silver Certified
- Made in the USA